Maintenance Control / CAMO
As a full service CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation), let us take the lead with all your continuing airworthiness compliance responsibilities. AFM is a trusted member of the aviation community, with over a decade of experience dealing with the relevant regulatory bodies, in numerous international locales, and is adept at liaising on our clients behalf to always maximise compliance and minimise time offline.
In line with CASA Australia’s 2013 amendment to the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations, the changed permissions now allow for a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) to provide and manage private aircraft operators requirements in this area.
AFM has long term, working experience in this area, from the setting up of a CAMO, and the writing of the attendant Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Exposition (CAME), to the forecasting of maintenance plans and provision of flexible solutions to meet individual operator requirements in real time. For all our clients we cover the following areas, and more:
- Establish and maintain aircraft compliance & tracking
- Provide a Cloud Based maintenance tracking platform with operator access: AFM developed aircraft software configurations (can be developed on an as-required basis to suit customer requirements. Currently available for the following aircraft - AS350 - Bell206L - Bell430 - DHC6-300 - C90A - PAC750XL - C208B - B200 - BN2B … & the list is growing
- Liaise with your local regulator
- Maintenance Planning
- Reliability Programs
- Airworthiness Reviews
- Records Auditing
- Engine Condition Trend Monitoring
- Technical Writing
- Aircraft Maintenance Programs
- Minimum Equipment Lists
- Maintenance Control Manual